I stopped receiving emails, and this morning dug this up...

Office 2011-update focust op Outlook, Lion | One More Thing:
Rivanov op 13 april 2012

De update heeft er helaas voor gezorgd dat mijn connectie met mโ€™n Kerio mailserver niet meer werkte. Wanneer ik een email verstuurde, kwam deze niet meer in Verzonden Items binnen Outlook, terwijl hij w๏ฟฝl netjes bij Sent Items staat in de webmail van Kerio. Ook nieuwe emails werden niet weergegeven.


Ik heb dus Office volledig verwijderd en draai nu 14.0.0 en het werkt weer naar behoren.

Koppelingen met Microsoft Exchange hebben tot op heden geen problemen. Maar wanneer je Kerio gebruikt zou ik de update dus niet installeren!

Which, as we all know (where "we" == "those with Chrome"), means...

The update has unfortunately ensured that my connection with my Kerio server no longer worked. When I sent an email, this was not in Sent Items in Outlook, even though it neatly Sent Items found in the Kerio webmail. Also new emails were not showing.
So I completely removed Office and turn now 14.0.0 and it works properly again.
Links to Microsoft Exchange, to date no problems. But when you use Kerio update so I would not install!

I'd really hoped the update would fix some of the things I hate about Outlook 2011, but nope, not only does it not receive emails, it still doesn't play nicely with plain text.  Seriously, who is writing this crap, and when can I join as an alpha tester?

Now to find the easiest way to downgrade Outlook.