I didn't realize that Sublime Text 2 overrode some settings when you went into distraction free mode, though I did notice my line numbers were, unfortunately, gone.

Well, that's what up. A few settings are overridden if you've set them, and you have to change them back from Preferences >>> Settings-More >>> Distraction Free:

Certain settings will be applied when in Distraction Free Mode. The default settings (located in Packages/Default/Distraction Free.sublime-settings) are:

{
    "line_numbers": false,
    "gutter": false,
    "draw_centered": true,
    "wrap_width": 80,
    "word_wrap": true,
    "scroll_past_end": true
}

So now I have this in my distraction free prefs:

{
    "word_wrap": false,
    "line_numbers": true,
    "gutter": true
}

There. That's better. Though I'll probably eventually override draw_centered too. ;^)

Labels: ,