Names changed to protect the author. Quoted from some crazy .NET list at 15 seconds

Subject: RE: Two DataGrid Questions
From: Friday
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 07:43:51 -0600
X-Message-Number: 2

Sorry I guess I should have been a little more specific, I'm using VB.NET,
AutoGenerateColumns is false, and I am already manipulating the grid in the
"ItemDataBound" event.

Thanks
Friday

-----Original Message-----
From: Friday

I know this should be easy but I cannot figure out how to do two things with
the datagrid.

1) How do you insert a blank line in a data grid, I have a stored procedure
that returns a dataset with "rollup" how do I insert a blank line after a
sub total column?

2) How do I insert a row above the header column and get it to do a column
span


I don't really have to explain why I posted that, do I? Man., what a mess [from a web programmer's pov]. The question boils down to is MS polluting the web or simply making it more accessible to programmers? The answer is, "FIVE!!! This amounts to neither a Nixonian scandal nor Elenor jaywalking! BYE-BYE!!!"