Hand guns are made for killin
Aint no good for nothin else...
So why dont we dump em people
To the bottom of the sea
Before some fool come around here
Wanna shoot either you or me


Personally, if I'm understanding the issue correctly, I'm disappointed with the forecasts that the Supreme Court is likely to overrule DC's hand gun ban. There's only one thing that a handgun provides more easily than a long rifle, and that's concealment. You're going to have to come up with one heck of an argument to tell me why the Second Amendment guarantees you a right to hide from me that you're carrying a firearm.

Guns don't kill people, people do. Concealed guns get people into positions where they don't know they're signing their own death warrant. If Lynyrd Skynyrd realizes this, I can't for the life of me figure out why the rest of us can't. I don't want to pry the gun from your cold, dead hands. I'd much rather you were carrying it openly in those hands if you feel you need protection.

Labels: ,