Daggum Apple Profit Maximization Machine, I want in. The MacBook Pro with Retina display is everything I want in a laptop, well, short of the price.

There's only one thing stopping me from knowing not if but how to pull the trigger -- I just watched the video on apple.com, and I don't think the RAM is user upgradeable. 8 gigs is plenty for me right now, but to think I could never upgrade it is a little strange for a machine that costs more than two of my cars.

Do you spend $200 now or just sit and spin on it? There's no way I would've gotten an Air with 2 Gigs, but 8's plenty, right?

EDIT: Well, I started thinking about ordering when it was shipping in 5-7 days, then waffled until it was 5-10, and now it's 2-3 weeks. I guess I'll start vulturing the store instead.

Seriously, it's all about the pixels.

Labels: ,