You can thank me. Sure enough, not three weeks after I waste tons of time making a public "best of" Zeppelin Covers playlist, guess what?


Welp, I can't say I'm upset. Selfishly, it's great that real Zeppelin is finally on Amazon Prime Music, and I can rejoice that I don't have to listen to that barely listenable Letz Zep cover again. (It would be okay if he didn't moan over the music.)

It's not all of Zeppelin's releases, though Mothership all by itself is a pretty good selection. I wonder if whoever makes these decisions will do like Larkin Poe & the Stones have done and drop the albums "back into the vault" at some point once folks are "hooked".

I guess I'll keep the covers playlist around, just in case, but my bet is that us Prime subscribers just had the biggest classic rock hole in their streaming collection filled nicely.

(I'll also admit I took one small liberty with the covers playlist and added the "real" version of In the Evening, the one track from the Remasters collection where I couldn't find any cover at all on Prime Music. Couldn't help myself.)

Labels: , ,